BREAKING: Florida Governor to Sign Gun Control Bill Passed in Wake of Parkland School Shooting
Reuters reports that “Florida Governor Rick Scott says he will sign gun-safety bill into law, following Parkland School shooting.”
The shooting led to the deaths of 17 people, including 14 children, and 3 teachers. In the wake of the shooting, several student survivors have led fearlessly, creatively, and powerfully to curb gun violence and protect schools, rising to national prominence, quickly surpassing the NRA’s following.
This is a breaking news story. More details to come.
- New Poll Confirms Overwhelming Majority of Americans are Fighting for Gun Control
- Swing State Chief Justice Slams GOP’s Fascist Vote Rigging, Court Fixing Scheme
- Trump’s New National Security Advisor Is a Chickenhawk Sociopath That You Should Be Scared Of
- Watch Veterans Stand Up to NRA, Stand Up For Shooting Victims in Moving Video
- A Shocking Number of Americans Think Trump Is A Good Role Model For Children
- Disgraced GOP Preacher Politician Kills Self – Sticks Taxpayers With Massive Debt