BREAKING: Florida Governor to Sign Gun Control Bill Passed in Wake of Parkland School Shooting
Reuters reports that “Florida Governor Rick Scott says he will sign gun-safety bill into law, following Parkland School shooting.”
The shooting led to the deaths of 17 people, including 14 children, and 3 teachers. In the wake of the shooting, several student survivors have led fearlessly, creatively, and powerfully to curb gun violence and protect schools, rising to national prominence, quickly surpassing the NRA’s following.
This is a breaking news story. More details to come.
- Trump’s Sec. of State Ripped for ‘Tone Deaf’ World Refugee Day Statement – Twitter Furious
- Rachel Maddow Broke Down in Tears Over This Awful Trump News – And America Wept With Her (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump Capitulates, Expected To Stop Inhumane Child Separation
- Pope Francis Chastises ‘Immoral’ Donald Trump Over Separating Families
- Trump Calls Immigrants Vermin Who “Will Infest Our Country” – Sending a Dark and Dangerous Signal
- Facebook Can’t Seem to Figure Out the Difference Between American News, and Russian Propaganda
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.