BREAKING: Students Staging School Shooting ‘Die In’ at White House
After YET ANOTHER mass shooting attack, this time at Stoneman-Douglas High School in Parkland Florida last week, students around the nation are protesting the galling lack of action by the federal government, states, and municipalities, despite attack after attack.
PLEASE HELP US GET THE TRUTH OUT – SHARE THIS ARTICLE!
One of the most striking actions took place Monday, directly in front of the White House. Right where President Trump, who is the darling of the National Rifle Association, can see it out his window.
And you can see it in the video window, below:
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) February 19, 2018
- Trump’s Sec. of State Ripped for ‘Tone Deaf’ World Refugee Day Statement – Twitter Furious
- Rachel Maddow Broke Down in Tears Over This Awful Trump News – And America Wept With Her (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump Capitulates, Expected To Stop Inhumane Child Separation
- Pope Francis Chastises ‘Immoral’ Donald Trump Over Separating Families
- Trump Calls Immigrants Vermin Who “Will Infest Our Country” – Sending a Dark and Dangerous Signal
- Facebook Can’t Seem to Figure Out the Difference Between American News, and Russian Propaganda
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.